Monday, February 2, 2009

Things Ry says that should never be taken out of context:


As we were reorganizing his room: "Well Mom, where am I going to put all my weapons?" He wasn't kidding. He has amassed quite an assortment of old water guns, pirate swords, and ropes fashioned out of belts, that he carries around with him as his weapons. He does not like to separate his collection and so has to have a large space in his room to store everything.

As we were getting out of the car at his friend's house: "Wait. I want to put on my fairy shoes first." He was wearing a Peter Pan costume and wanted to have the full regalia on when he greeted his friends. I should note that this is a girl's Peter Pan costume but we've never wanted to tell him that the skirt bottom is actually a "skirt."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mel,
I need to see these little people!
Give them all a love.
Love,
MOM

Jenny said...

Mel, I found the link to this on Rachel's blog and came over to say hi! I miss you! Your family is adorable (of course). I love the cute things that Ry says. :) How are you? I can't believe how big they all are. Especially little Audrey.

Jenny Panameno

Cyndie said...

Weapons and fairy shoes. I think he has a future in the opera.

Carpfam said...

I love this picture of Ry, but I especially love little Audrey in the background! She is adorable. I am so glad you update your blog with all of the great things your cherubs say and do -I love it.