Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Me



I think Emma has officially become more like me than I am like myself. Uh, whatever. What I mean is that she does a lot of stuff to me that I remember doing to my mom. Her newest thing is writing me notes. (I know I wrote you some doozies. Sorry, Mom.) Here are a couple of her recent ones, original spelling and all:


"I burlie can breath and my lieft eye hurts and my nose. Emma."


"Dear Mom. I'm glad your my mom. I sorry abuot all the mishif I made and all the fighting and all the mad stuff and the thing I did today. Love, Emma."

I had to include this photo because it shows another habit Emma and I share - wearing our sister's clothes. She organized this photo shoot of herself, wearing Audrey's dress as a shirt. I wasn't too thrilled about my 7-year-old borrowing clothes from her sister who is not yet 2, but I gotta give her props for at least making sure she had "sleeves."

No comments: